Friday, October 14, 2016

Sennheiser CX300II Earbuds Thoughts

These Sennheisers have been my trusty earbuds for the last few years. They finally sort of died, so I thought I'd briefly talk about them. Sorry this isn't my typical topic for reviews. I'd like to branch out and review different things that I use everyday. Good headphones are something I need every single day.




I believe these earbuds retail for around $30. I think they're a pretty good value for that price. Like I said, they've lasted several years, which I found is a typical lifespan for earbuds. I buy pretty cheap earbuds, because they all die eventually. I don't see a need to spend tons of money on them. 

I'm not much of an audiophile, so I can't exactly talk about how good or bad the sound quality of these earbuds is. As an average user, they've been perfectly fine for me. They sound great to me personally. I've never had any issues with listening to any sort of music through them.

The quality was pretty great. They lasted way longer than I expected. They didn't seem to tangle that easily, which was nice. One of my biggest gripes was the different lengths of the left and right earbud wire. I tried to get a photo of the difference, but it was kind of hard to do. The right earbud wire is about double the length of the left wire. I'm sure there's some reason for it, but I found it mostly annoying. It helped easily seeing which one was which, but that's about it. It's odd to be using them and having the longer wire get all up in your face. I think that was my biggest complaint though.

Overall, they were pretty good earbuds for me. I enjoyed them while I had them, but I probably wouldn't buy them again. I always like to try out different earbuds to see if there are any better ones out there. I do recommend them if you want to try something new. They're probably pretty average when it comes to headphones, but they were perfectly fine for me. Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed this different type of review post!

No comments:

Post a Comment