Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 2015 Updates

Hey everybody! How's it going? I hope you all have been enjoying the posts I've been able to put out. Here are some updates for the month of October.

I haven't been able to post as many videos as I'd like. I'm going to be filming a ton of videos this weekend so I have some to post over the next few weeks. They'll range from reviews to knife talks and other random EDC related stuff. As always, if there's anything you want to see specifically just let me know.

I've also reformatted the way I do my reviews, so starting now they'll be structured in a different way. I've found that I really enjoying writing reviews on the gear I've tried. I'm going to put a big focus on getting most of my gear reviewed this month. I've gotten a lot of the notes written out. Now I just need to type them up into the actual reviews.

Besides those two things, that's pretty much everything I have to update you all on relating to the channel. School's been going as well as it would go. I haven't been able to carry my gear all that much because of it, which really sucks. Now that it's the fall, I can start carrying a little more using my jacket pockets. Anyways, that's all I've got for now. Stay tuned for more posts and videos! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment