Sunday, July 24, 2016

Another Interest of Mine: Reading

I'd like to start talking about more of my interests on this site. I still love knives and everything. I'd just like to diversify a bit, so I never get too bored of one specific topic. I'm going to do several of these type of posts over the next little while. These posts will introduce you all to what other interests I have and give you an idea on what you can expect me to talk about on here in the future.

Another interest of mine is reading. I absolutely love to read. From a pretty young age, I was always reading something. My taste in books has changed over the past few months. I'm finally free from high school, where I was forced to read books that I wasn't particularly fond of. I primarily read Young Adult books. The genres I'm interested range from mystery to action to historical fiction. I'll pretty much read anything. I'm not the biggest fan of science fiction, but that's probably the only genre I avoid. I've also recently gotten into nonfiction books more. I used to believe that nonfiction stuff was super boring and useless. That is most definitely not the case. The most recent nonfiction book I finished was Bridge of Spies. I don't like a lot of Adult fiction books, because I find the authors use all these huge words that don't need to be used. Most of the population does not have an advanced vocabulary, so what's the point of using fancy words in the first place. I did read one recently, and it was actually one of the better books I've ever read. That book was The Martian, and I definitely recommend you check it out.

So what kind of posts can you all expect on my interest in reading? Maybe I'll post about what books I'm reading at the moment. I also might do some book reviews if I find a book is good enough to warrant one. There's really endless possibilities when it comes to books. Just expect to see more variety in my posts in the future. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment