Saturday, November 26, 2016

EDC Pouch Dump: Next 3 Weeks

I'm headed back to school tomorrow, which means I had to decide what EDC gear is coming back with me. I'll be coming back home in three short weeks, so I figured I didn't need to bring my entire rotation. This led me to fill my EDC pouch with the following items: Olight S10R Baton II, Spyderco Ladybug, Victorinox Classic, and Leatherman Squirt P4.


I think I'll be perfectly fine with just these four pieces of gear for three weeks. I don't expect to do much except study for finals and work on final projects. I feel like most of my bases are covered. If not, I guess I'll just have to make due with what I've got. I hope to do more of these pouch dumps in the future. Don't expect many posts on here until about mid-December. Then prepare yourselves. I have a lot of videos and posts that I'll be getting up after that. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvZZwXlvZa4

    I remember you were looking for a new flashlight its a little different from what you were looking for but it's interesting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete