Saturday, November 24, 2018

Time For Some Quick Updates!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a little while since I've uploaded any videos and blog posts. As I'm sure you all guessed, school and life in general has been very busy. I'm almost at the end of a pretty crappy semester, yet that isn't necessarily going to mean more activity from me. I'm not exactly in a YouTube mindset right now for some reason. I will be working on blog posts for loaner gear, but videos will still probably be on hold. I do actually think I have videos in my queue I could upload, though I'd rather post an update video first since it's been a while.

Speaking of loaner gear, I've got quite a bit I still need to review. My plan is to finish with all that before the end of the year. I honestly got way too much gear in at once which has been a bit overwhelming to review. A lot of it hasn't fit my preferences either, but there are a few gems I've enjoyed. After I'm done with this batch of loaner gear, I don't see myself accepting anymore for a while. To be honest, YouTube and this knife stuff isn't my top priority or interest at the moment. I know I've said this before, but I'm kind of done with buying gear for the foreseeable future. Unless I see any decent Black Friday deals, there's not anything I desperately need. I have more than enough gear in my rotation and need to start saving up for post-graduation. Once I finish up reviewing all my current collection, expect to see a somewhat big sale. That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll be posting some stuff on here at the very least. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Well, welcome to life. Things like this can put projects on hold. Hopefully after graduation, and you get yourself a good job, you can start back at this again.

    But try to keep the blog alive with other subject matter, that doesn't cost money to hold your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely understandable,it is good to see read you here though,take all the time you need,wont go anywhere :-)...

    ReplyDelete