Friday, May 19, 2017

My Favorite EDC Water Bottles


I've gotten a huge appreciation for quality water bottles in the past year. I always hated buying disposable water bottles, because it's super bad for the environment and why buy water when it's free. I picked up a few different bottles before I went off to college, and I'd have to say these three are my favorite.

I honestly don't think these bottles have very specific names. As you can see from the pictures, I've got a Nalgene, Klean Kanteen, and CamelBak. I was originally going to talk about each one individually, but then the post was becoming way too long. I think I'm going to do individual review type posts of these three to make sure I cover everything I'd like to say. 

Basically, the Nalgene is my favorite, followed by the Klean Kanteen, and CamelBak. I dig the Nalgene, because it has a narrow mouth. I've found that the wider the mouth, the more likely I am to spill water all over myself. The Klean Kanteen is cool because it's metal. I really like the feel of solid metal bottle. I'd never tried a metal bottle before, so I wasn't sure what to expect from it. It's definitely nicer than drinking from a plastic bottle. I use the CamelBak if my other two bottles are dirty or if I want quicker access to water. It is insulated, but I don't necessarily think it keeps my drinks cooler for that much longer. I don't like using sport nozzles for daily use, because I've found they get dirty very quickly. They're so much easier to drink out of, but I'd rather not risk getting any crap over the surface I'm drinking from. I do especially like this CamelBak, because of the lock on the lid. It helps make sure water won't leak from the nozzle. I will say this CamelBak is the only bottle of the three that I've had issues with leaking. Every so often, I have issues with leaking where the lid screws onto the bottle. Other than that, all these bottles have been pretty good for EDC usage. I'd eventually like to try a few more bottles and maybe even some good insulated ones. Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for those separate reviews of these bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment