Sunday, December 10, 2017

Some Of My Favorite Video Games

This is going to be a post about some of my favorite video games of all time. I'm going to mostly focus on PS4 with a 3DS game mixed in.



My favorite 3DS game would have to be Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I've played Animal Crossing on the GameCube as a kid all the time, and I fell in love with the DS and 3DS versions. It's such a fun game. It doesn't really have a true story, but it's one of those simulation games that's so addicting. You get to earn money, decorate your home, be the mayor of your town, etc. There's always something you can be doing. I picked up a Switch earlier this year and am hoping Nintendo has a version of Animal Crossing coming out for it soon. I've easily spent hundreds of hours playing it.

The PS4 is one of my newer console pickups. I got it for Black Friday a few years ago, but I don't seem to play it as much as my Nintendo consoles. I'm a bigger fan of handheld consoles, just because you can play them anywhere. I use the PS4 mostly for sports or shooting games. I'm a huge football fan, so I've played a lot of Madden 16 over the years. My favorite shooting game would have to be Mafia III. As the title suggests, it deals with the Italian mob where the main character is a Vietnam war vet. I love the graphics and the open-world. You can drive around in super cool cars and explore the city. I played Mafia II back on the PS3, which I do actually think is better than Mafia III. I do still enjoy Mafia III, because it's got a different vibe than Mafia II. I still need to work on finishing it, so hopefully I can do that over my winter break. My newest game that I can already tell will be a favorite is The Sims 4. I've been a huge Sims fan ever since I was a kid. I was beyond stoked when they announced they were bringing it to consoles. It's another life simulation game. It's hours upon hours of fun. Check out one of my previous posts with my first impressions if you're interested in hearing more about it. Stay tuned for some more video game posts in the future! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment