Monday, January 18, 2016

Knife Collection Update 2016

I know I haven't posted on here in forever, so I figured my first post of the new year should be a collection update. I will definitely be a lot more active on here over the course of the year! Without further ado, here's where my collection is at the moment.


On the far left, the purple fixed blade is the Esee Izula. Then on the top row of knives, there's the Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite, 5.11 knife, Cold Steel Mini AK-47, Zero Tolerance 0566, and Spyderco Endura. On the bottom row, there's a Spyderco Dragonfly 2, Victorinox Alox Bantam, Wenger S118 (I believe that's the model name), Spyderco Ladybug, Victorinox Classic, and a Leatherman Squirt P4.

It's not a very big collection, but it's everything I need. I will be getting rid of a couple pretty soon. Other than that, I don't expect it to change too much. I have all my perfect knives, so there's no need for me to buy any more. I will say that I would like some kind of mid-sized folder, but that's not something I necessarily need at the moment. I'll post any updates throughout the year if it changes drastically. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment