Monday, May 16, 2016

Goulet Pens Is Awesome!


Not sure if you all remember or not, but way back in January I ordered some stuff from Goulet Pens. The package came very quickly, well packaged, and with a Tootsie pop. At that point, I was already impressed with them as a company. 

I started to have issues with one of the pens I ordered and emailed them to ask if they knew what I could do to fix it. I got an email back quickly with advice to fix my pen. None of their advice unfortunately worked.  I let them know this, and they immediately shipped me out a replacement pen. Now that's good business! It definitely wasn't their problem to have to fix. The replacement came in just as quickly in the same fashion as my first package. They even included a couple sample vials of ink for my troubles, which I thought was so nice. This replacement pen had the same issues as the first, and again I tried to fix it but nothing worked. After doing some research, I figured out that many other people had problems with this pen, the Kaweco Skyline Sport. On a side note, I obviously don't recommend that pen. It was a complete piece of crap. I was able to return the faulty pens and get a refund for the pen I originally had purchased. 

This was a very pleasant experience, and I can't say enough good things about Goulet Pens. They will be getting my business for all my pen and notebook needs in the future. I definitely recommend you purchase from their site. They've got great prices and take care of their customers. Those are two things that aren't necessarily guaranteed anymore. Give them a look if you're interested in pens, notebooks, or anything of that nature! Click here if you'd like to go to their website. Thanks for looking! Special thanks to Goulet Pens for being so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment