Friday, May 13, 2016

New Knife: CRKT Jettison!


As you can tell by the photo and title of this post, I recently picked up a CRKT Jettison. I hadn't heard of this knife until a friend of mine mentioned it was one of the blades she wanted to try. I decided to look it up, and now here it is. I've only had it since yesterday, so these are just some of my very initial impressions.

The size and price were the main reasons this blade appealed to me so much. I absolutely love how small it is! It's only slightly bigger than the Spyderco Ladybug. This is the first time I've seen a knife this small with a functional flipper. Speaking of the flipper, it flips so dang well. It's extremely easy to flip despite its small size. I've also noticed how quiet it is when you flip it. That might sound kinda weird, but at least with the flippers I've owned in the past, they've all had very distinct sounds that were pretty noticeable. For the $30 I paid, I'm extremely happy. I think it will end up being a perfect complement to my Ladybug. I'll be sure to get a video on it up some time soon! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment