Sunday, September 13, 2015

Awesome Trade with Girl on the Edge!

I recently did with a trade with a fellow YouTuber, Girl on the Edge. I originally was supposed to trade her two flashlights for a Spyderco Dragonfly. When I opened the box, I discovered that she threw in some extras. She also included a Thunderbird Butane Insert and Cold Steel Mini AK-47. It was definitely super generous of her!Huge thank you to her! I cannot wait to carry both blades. Getting the Zippo insert will finally be the motivation for me to get a Zippo. I've found the one I want to get, now I just need to order it. I hope she enjoys the lights, because I will certainly enjoy these blades. This community is too dang awesome! Stay tuned for videos of everything! Thanks for looking! Go check out Girl on the Edge's channel. She's another teen girl that's into this EDC stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment