Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Knife Collection Update 9-8-15


These are all the knives and multi-tools currently in my collection. It's a pretty small group, which I'm happy with. I carry and really enjoy most of these. There's only 2 or 3 more I'd like to add to it.

Starting in the top left corner is my two fixed blades. I've got a Ka-bar TDI and an Esee Izula. I'm actually still trying to sell the TDI, so that won't be in the collection much longer. I love the Izula. It's the best EDC fixed blade for less than $50.

Continuing on, in the top right corner from left to right is a 5.11 knife, Zero Tolerance 0566, and a Spyderco Endura. The 5.11 was one of the first real knives I got. The ZT 0566 isn't really carried much anymore, but I still like to have it as part of the collection. I love the Endura so far. It's the newest knife to the collection, but I can tell it'll be one of my favorites.

The very bottom row consists of the Spyderco Ladybug, Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite, Victorinox Classic, Leatherman Squirt P4, Wenger EvoGrip 11, and a Victorinox Alox Bantam. Those are all my small options, and I enjoy carrying them all. The Ladybug and the Classic get carried the most. I'm hoping I can start carrying the Wenger more, because it's a really neat tool.

That's my entire collection at the moment. I'm really happy with where it's at. I genuinely enjoy the majority of these blades, and they all actually get used. I'd say the 0566 is the only safequeen, so maybe I'll start carrying that more. Anyways, that's about it. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment