Friday, July 21, 2017

My Skateboards

I think I mentioned last summer that I'd do a post or video on all my skateboards. I obviously never got around to doing it then, but it's better late than never. I've been into skateboarding for a few years now. I probably got my first one when I was in middle school. I don't do much regular skateboarding with tricks and all that. I mostly do longboarding or cruising. Without further ado, let's get into all my nice skateboards.


The longboard on the top is a Sector 9. This was my first quality longboard. I used to ride it a ton, but now I don't so much since it's so huge. It's a solid board overall, and it was a nice thing to learn on.

The second board in the photo is a Landyachtz Dinghy. I picked this up last summer to cruise around my college campus. It turned out that my campus has too many stairs, so that plan was a wash. I still enjoy cruising around my neighborhood with it. It's not the most compact, but it is a lot easier to carry around than the longboard.

The last board I've got is a Penny board. You can't be into cruisers if you don't have at least one Penny board. Honestly, these were super mainstream, and that kind of turned me away from mine. It's a fun and easy board to ride around. I dig that it's super compact, so you can take it with you anywhere.

So yeah, those are all of them. I do have a few crappy Walmart boards that got me into skating, but those aren't worth mentioning. I'd say my go-to board these days is the Landyachtz. I love the graphic, and it's such a smooth ride. Hope you enjoyed seeing something different! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment