Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 2015 Updates

I'd like to start doing more routine posts that you can expect to see every month. It will help me be more consistent and keep you all updated on what's going on. I've started doing the new gear wrap-ups at the end of every month, and now I'll add these update posts to start off the month. In these update posts, I'll be talking about things going on with the channel or anything else that's relevant.

First off, during the rest of August, I'd like to finish making reviews on all my gear. Once I get everything reviewed, I can move on to other newer stuff. I've got a lot to get through, but hopefully I can get most of them up before the month is over. Otherwise, I'll keep posting them throughout the school year.

I went a little crazy on Amazon, which means I've got some cool stuff coming in the next week or two. It's mostly stuff for my EDC bag. I'm hoping to get that bag together and get some good testing out of it before school starts back up.

Thinking about school, once that starts up, video output will decrease which is to be expected. I'll be a senior in high school and am going to be busy with work and applying to college. I will try to post as many videos as possible, but they will probably only be posted on the weekends.

That's all for now. I was able to post a new blog post everyday in July which was awesome! That won't happen again this month, but I will be getting as many posts up as possible. Stay tuned for new posts and videos! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment