Sunday, August 2, 2015

Victorinox Classic Thoughts

The 58mm Victorinox models are perfect for everyday carry. They're small and lightweight enough that you don't really notice you have them on you. The Classic is the perfect balance between everything you need in a tool without including many worthless features. I use mine every single day and absolutely love it! I think everyone needs one of these, or even a few, in their collection.




Tools
Knife
Nail file/screwdriver
Scissors
Tweezers
Toothpick

Likes
  • Great quality. Victorinox makes some of the best tools out there.
  • Small size. It can easily fit on a keychain or be thrown loose in a pocket.
  • Good toolset. It has the bare minimum and covers all your bases pretty well.
  • Blade is super sharp. I have no clue what steel Victorinox uses, but it always impresses me.
  • Tools all work as they should so no complaints there.
  • Scissors are the best multi-tool scissors I have ever used. They cut through everything I’ve tried with such ease. That includes things like paper, cardboard, fabric, bubble wrap, clam shell packages, etc.
  • Comfortable in the hand
  • Nail nicks are easy to use. All the tools open easily.
  • No one is ever threatened by a Victorinox.
  • Super affordable, around $10-$15
  • Comes in tons of different colors and patterns. Victorinox also makes a lot of variations of the 58mm tools. 
Dislikes
None

Like I said in the beginning, everyone needs to have a few of these in their collection. They work exactly as they should and are the perfect keychain multi-tool. It has all the essential tools in a very small and compact package. I’ve had no issues with mine and use it every day. I highly recommend you go pick a few of these up if you don’t have any already. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I have one I had on my key chain for 3 years or so, till I worked at a place that had a metal detector, and pat down search upon entering and leaving everyday for a warehouse job.

    It's a great knife, to only knit picky gripe, I have with them is, I wish Victorinox would switch the side the key chain loop is, so you can use the knife with the keys(i.e. the weight )on the other side, of this mighty might.

    ReplyDelete