Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cantu Bruner Designs Bullet Pen Thoughts




I have mixed feelings on this pen. It's cool and everything, I just don't like how it feels in my hand compared to my other pens. If it looks interesting to you then I'd say check it out. However, it won't be getting my personal recommendation.

Likes
  • Great quality and build
  • Looks really nice and classy
  • Lots of color options. You can choose the color of the pen and the clip. He has cerakoated pens too, so you can get tons of different colors.
  • Clips carries well. It doesn’t seem that sturdy, but I’ve had no problems with it.
  • Twisty is very smooth. It doesn’t take much effort to twist at all.
  • Writes extremely well. It uses a Cross style refill, so it writes like a normal pen would.
  • Good price. I picked it up for $25 when it was on sale. I think it was a good deal, since it was handmade here in America.
Dislikes
  • Not too comfortable to write with. Not sure if it’s just the way I hold it, but the center ring digs into my hand a lot.
  • Center ring rattles
  • Clip doesn’t seem that sturdy, so not sure how it will stand up over time
  • It almost twists too easily. If I carried this in the pocket, I’d be afraid that I’d actually twist the pen out on accident.
It’s an interesting pen, but not my favorite. I’ve enjoyed trying it out. It’s just not the pen for me. If it looks cool to you, then definitely check it out. It’s super high quality, so you know it will last a while. While it’s not something I personally recommend, it’s still a good pen that would work well as an EDC pen. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment