Monday, August 17, 2015

EDC Pen Collection

This is my current pen collection at the moment. These are all the nicer options that I have to write with. I'm pretty happy with it for the most part. I don't have many more I want to add, and I pretty much like all of them. There is one I'll be selling soon, but besides that, this will be the core of my collection going forward. I think it's extremely important to have higher quality things to write with. I write a lot, mostly for school, so my pens get a lot of use. From left to right it goes, Fisher Cap-o-matic, two Zebra 301s(a F-301 and a G-301), Parker Jotter, Cantu Bruner Designs Bullet pen, Hinder Investigator, and a Fisher Bullet Space pen. I'll do another update if it changes drastically. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment