Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fisher Bullet Space Pen Thoughts




The Fisher Bullet Space Pen is one of the few compact pens that I've tried that is actually good. This is an awesome pen for everyday carry. I use mine almost everyday, and it has never let me down.

Likes
  • Very compact. It’s a full-sized pen in a very small package.
  • Great quality. I haven’t had any problems with mine.
  • Comfortable to write with. The machining on the grip area is nice and grippy.
  • Love Fisher refills. They write well and can write in all sorts of crazy conditions.
  • Comes in tons of different colors. The purple looks sweet!
  • Clip carries well in the pocket
  • Packaging is extremely nice. It comes in a high quality plastic case.
Dislikes
  • At first the price seemed a little high to me at $15-$20. It’s definitely worth it though. I’ve gotten so much use out of mine.
  • Used to have problems with the clip falling off. I seemed to have fixed that by pushing the clip further onto to the wider part of the pen.
This is my favorite pen I’ve tried. It’s super compact, purple, and writes well. I always thought it was overpriced for what it was, but it’s worth it once you get one in your hands. Go get one if it interests you! Sorry this was kind of short, but I don't have a whole lot to say. It's a pen that does exactly what you need it to do. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment