Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New Gear October 2015

I wasn't expecting to get any new gear this month, but I received an odd package a few days ago. Basically, I ordered a piece of gear from Amazon that I never ended up getting. The package was undeliverable according to USPS, so I got a refund and moved on. A completely beaten up package arrived 3 months later. So now here I am with these cool Slip-N-Snip scissors.



They're pretty neat thus far, and I really like the shade of purple. They're pretty compact as well. I'm not sure if they'll end up being better than the Victorinox scissors, but I guess only time will tell. I've only cut one thing with them so far, so I still need to get a ton more use out of them. I'll keep you all updated on how I like them. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment