Tuesday, February 7, 2017

EDC Gear Collection Update: February 2017

I got a request to do a collection update soon. I really want to make a video sometime, but honestly I've got so much gear that the video would be way too long. I'm looking to slim down my collection soon. Once I get my collection down to where I want it to be, I'd probably make a video or two about it. I tried to take a bunch of photos of all the different gear I've got. In this post, you'll see the state of my current collection of knives, pens, flashlights, and multitools. I store my gear all over the place, so I've probably left out a couple things. This should be the majority of my collection. Without further ado, here's all the photos.

fixed blade collection: Esee Izula and Mora Eldris. I've also got a Mora Companion in my car.

I'm very happy with my fixed blade collection. I don't really see myself picking up any new ones or selling any of these.

folding knives from left to right: CRKT Squid, ZT0566, Spyderco Ladybug Hawkbill, Boker DW-2, Spyderco Native 5, Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite, Kershaw Half Ton, Kershaw Launch 4, Spyderco Cricket, Kersahw Shuffle, Boker DW-1, CRKT Jettison, Spyderco Spin, Boker Subcom, and Spyderco Ladybug.

I can see myself selling/trading/giving away about 10 of these blades.

flashlights: FourSevens Mini Mk II, FourSevens Preon P1, Olight i3e, and Spotlight Speck. I've also got another few that I missed, so you'll see those farther down in this post.

I plan on keeping most, if not all, of these flashlights. If anything, I'd like to add a few more to this collection in the future.

pens: Pilot Metropolitan, Fisher Cap-o-matic, Parker Jotter, two Zebra 301s, Hinderer Investigator, Fisher bullet space pen, and Lamy Safari.

I plan to downsize this collection as well. I only like a few of these, so the rest will be sold or traded.

multitools: Victorinox Alox Bantam, Gerber Shard, Leatherman Squirt P4, and Victorinox Classic.

I don't necessarily want to get rid of any of these, but I would like to try some more multitools in the fuutre.

random things I missed: Kershaw Cinder, Wenger EvoGrip 11, Thrunite T01, and Nitecore Tube

My collection has sort of gotten out of hand recently. I've had a lot of gear coming in, but not a lot leaving my collection. Once I get a lot of stuff sold, I'll be much happier with my collection. Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed seeing the gear I've currently got! If you're interested in buying any of this gear, just stay tuned over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment