Saturday, February 11, 2017

My First Zippo!

I completely forgot to talk about how I picked up my first Zippo a couple months ago. I remember back when I made my very first video on YouTube that I talked about how I'd make videos on knives, multitools, flashlights, and Zippos. All throughout my time on YouTube, I've never once made any sort of Zippo video. For some reason, I just never went through with picking one up all these years. I was buying some stuff on Blade HQ around Black Friday and needed to spend a little extra money to get free shipping. Normally, I'd just find some random knife or light and add that to my cart. This time around, I finally decided to get a Zippo since I've already tried so many knives. It'll probably come to no surprise to you all that I picked up a purple Zippo.


I don't smoke or anything, so I don't realistically have a use for this thing. I pretty much just bought it for the cool factor. It's annoying that the fuel evaporates so quickly. I've got a butane insert that I'm going to put in it so that doesn't happen anymore. I'm happy I picked a Zippo up finally, but I don't think I'll build up a collection or anything. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I used to have my dad's old Zippo. I need to see if I can find it still. I always carry about 5 lighters for some reason, but just disposable ones. Purple is my favorite color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I've always liked the cool factor of zippos but hate how easily they run out of fuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carry a zippo every day. I always forget to mention it. I don't smome, just like to pmay with it, and when I need a flame for something, it comes in handy

    ReplyDelete