Friday, February 3, 2017

EDC Pouch Dump: February 2017

I can't believe it's already February! January really flew by quickly for me. Now that it's a new month, I figured I'd do an EDC update. Honestly, I probably didn't make enough changes to constitute this update, but oh well. It's always fun to do EDC dump photos.


The only thing that I don't carry in the pouch is the Native 5. I really like this knife a lot, so I'll be carrying it in the waistband every so often. Everything else goes in the pouch. The contents of the pouch are a FourSevens Mini Mk II, Fisher Bullet space pen, Leatherman Squirt P4, Gerber Shard, Spyderco Ladybug, and Victorinox Classic. I'd like to switch up some of the multitools eventually. I like the Gerber Shard as a one piece multitool, but I'd like some more options. I also want to try out another small multitool to rotate with the P4. Who knows if any of that will happen any time soon. It is something you all can eventually look out for. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment