Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My First Fidget Thing

Fidget things of all different varieties have been the latest trend here in the EDC community. There's tops, spinners, doodads made with bike chains, strings with beads, etc. People have really gotten behind this trend. Titanium tops are being sold for hundreds of dollars, which I think is insane. None of these fidget things are exactly necessary in my mind. I don't understand the need to fidget with something throughout the day. I swore I'd never buy anything of the sort, but I got this cool thing in the mail from someone I bought a knife from.


I've seen these around Instagram and didn't exactly understand the point of it. Now that I've got one, it's kind of fun to play with. If I were considering getting some sort of fidget thing to add to my EDC, this is the one I'd get. It'd be pretty simple to make yourself, or you could just buy one from someone on Instagram. I believe most people sell them for less than $10. I don't think I'd ever carry this with me every day. It's mostly just something I'd keep on my desk for when I'm doing homework or something. Maybe I'll show it in a video sometime. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment