Saturday, May 11, 2019

Knife Sale Preview!

Hey everybody! It's time for another knife sale, so I figured I'd do a brief preview before I post my video. I'll be posting the video later this afternoon if you're interested in anything! I've spent way too much on gear the past few months and need to make some money for the summer. More details will be given in the video, so stay tuned for that if anything catches your eye!


As far as what I'm selling, I've got the Rike Hummingbird, Spyderco Para3 LW, Kizer Mini Sheepdog, Microtech UTX-70, and Ontario Rat 1/Kershaw Leek bundle. Everything but the Rat 1/Leek will come with the original boxes. 

I have some more things I'd like to get rid of as well but will probably save that for the end of the summer when I have more time. That's going to be smaller odds and end like flashlights and multitools. This bunch is definitely the cream of the crop. Thanks for looking! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment