Sunday, October 16, 2016

Knife Company Talk: CRKT

I used to do these knife company talk posts about how I feel about certain knife companies. I tried to find some old ones on this blog, but I guess I did all of them on my other blog. It's kind of cool to talk about why or why not I like a company. This knife company talk will be about CRKT. I've recently gotten back into them as a brand, and I've been really impressed by them.


These are the two CRKTs I have with me at the moment, the Squid and the Folts Minimalist. I also have the Jettison, but that's not with me here at college. I didn't used to be into CRKT for some reason. After I tried the Jettison, I knew they had some cool stuff to offer. I love small knives and luckily CRKT is starting to offer more smaller knives. The Jettison and Squid are both newer options from CRKT. I think CRKT is putting out some really sweet and interesting designs. They offer affordable knives, which is a nice change from some companies out there. Their IKBS flippers have such great and smooth action. All the knives I've tried from them have been great quality wise. Quality, price, and size are probably the three most important things I look for in a knife. I'm glad CRKT is able to offer these three things in their knives. I hope that CRKT keeps making some great knives. They're a company that I'll definitely keep buying from. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment