Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Big Skinny New Yorker Wallet Thoughts

I needed a slim wallet with 2 ID card slots to take to college with me. I did a lot of searching around on the internet and eventually came across this Big Skinny New Yorker wallet. This wallet is everything I need in a wallet. I highly recommend it. 





I like the overall design of this wallet. It is very simple and to the point. I've got around 11 cards in it at the moment, and it still remains very slim. The 2 ID card slots are essential for me, since I have my college ID and my driver's license. I keep my college ID in the outside ID pocket for quick access. The 6 card slots and 2 ID card slots are more than enough for me. I have 3 cards at most in each slot, and there's no issues at all. Big Skinny recommends 3 cards per slot, so you're looking at a wallet that can hold about 18 cards in the card slots and a couple extra in the clear pockets.

I also like this wallet for the price. It's very inexpensive coming in at around $15. For the high quality product you are getting, the price is right on the money.

Speaking of quality, the quality of this wallet is pretty good. For the most part, it's perfect. However, there are a few places where the stitching is coming undone. It's not an issue for now, but considering I've only had the wallet for about 5 months, it's something to keep an eye on.

Another thing worth mentioning is all the color options. You can get this wallet in this awesome purple like me, or other colors like blue, green, black, or red. There's also a leather option if you don't like the nylon. The card pockets have this anti-slip material so your cards don't fall out. I haven't had any of my cards fall out yet, so I guess that material works pretty well. I keep my cash folded in half in one of the inner pockets with no problems.

Overall, I don't really have any major issues with this wallet. It's a nice minimalist wallet that does everything I need it to do. If you're looking for slim wallets, give Big Skinny's wallets a look. They have a lot of models in case this particular one isn't to your liking. I like this wallet a lot and don't see myself getting a new one anytime soon. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment