Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Vanquest Pouches First Impressions: FTIM Husky and EDCM Huge


I picked up these two Vanquest pouches on Black Friday. They were both less than $15 which was too good of a deal to pass up. The one on the left is the FTIM Husky, and the one on the right is EDCM Huge. I got both pouches in the larger sizes, so I'd be able to fit a lot of gear in them. They do certainly live up to the Husky and Huge size. I think they're hold lots of gear for sure.

The FTIM Husky lays out flat when unzipped which is an interesting design. I'm not sure how I'll like it compared to the EDCM. The EDCM is reminiscent of Maxpedition's various pocket organizers. I do really like the EDCM more than the Maxpedition pouches, because they have an extra row to hold your gear. It'll be interesting to see what design I like better.

Both pouches seem to have great build quality. The zippers are extremely stiff, but I'm hoping they'll loosen up over time. Other than that, these pouches seem like they'll be pretty good. I'll be sure to let you all know how I like both. I'll eventually post something about how I load these things out. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment