Thursday, June 1, 2017

My Top 3 Favorite Pieces of EDC Gear

Hey everybody! If I had to pick three pieces of EDC gear that were my absolute favorites, the following three would have to be them: the Spyderco Ladybug, Victorinox Classic, and FourSevens Preon P1. Every one of these things is pretty much perfect in my eyes. I've tried a lot of gear over the years, but I always come back to these three things.


If you've kept up with my channel or Instagram lately, this wouldn't come as much of a surprise, because these are consistently in my carry. If I could only carry three pieces of gear, I'd have no problem being stuck with these. They cover all my needs without taking up much space. I love the Ladybug as my EDC knife, because it's small, purple, and very sharp. It's my most carried knife by far. It's people friendly, which also makes it nice for EDC so I don't scare anybody. I love the FourSevens Preon P1 as my flashlight, because of its design. It's not the brightest flashlight in the world, but it's perfectly fine for my uses. I absolutely love the color as well! It's so bright and vibrant. The Victorinox Classic would be my multitool. I use the scissors on it more than anything, but the file/screwdriver and tweezers come in handy a lot too. Plus it's purple, so I really couldn't ask for more. Anyways, that's all I have to same about all these things. They're not the flashiest pieces of gear around, but they all work super well. They've never failed me, and that's why they've stuck around in my EDC. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. For me.. Spyderdo Military (or Resilience), Gerber Dime, and Streamlight Stylus AAA. I swap out the Dime for a Swiss Army Farmer model (Alox) from time to time. My basic pocket carry

    When I am dressed up.. dress pants.. I usually drop the pocket clip knife, and carry a Swiss Army Knife (Farmer) or a simple Buck pocket knife. I have a TT Pocket Tools Chopper (a one piece pocket tool) and will have it with me when I need to be really light.

    ReplyDelete