Thursday, September 15, 2016

Finally Moving Towards Rechargeable Batteries


One of my goals as of recently was to only use rechargeable batteries with my flashlights. I've held off on doing this for such a long time now. I've finally managed to pick up rechargeable batteries and even a couple flashlights that are rechargeable themselves. It seems like it will be a great move in the long term. I'll no longer have to go out and buy batteries. Instead, I can just recharge the ones I have and call it a day. There's quite a few rechargeable lights on the market right now, which is good to see. I picked up the S10R Baton II from Olight recently, and the biggest factor that drew me to it was the fact that it was rechargeable. I've also got the Nitecore Tube as one of my rechargeable lights. Both are great lights, and I'm glad they're in my collection. I've been getting into flashlights more and more, so it's good I'll have some options as far as batteries go. I just got these Eneloop batteries in, and I'll have to see how they perform in my lights. Buying rechargeable batteries or lights may cost more money initially, but over time, you'd definitely save a ton if you use your lights a lot. Stay tuned for more posts regarding flashlights. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I have been trying to switch for a while now but it seemed kinda expensive but I think I'll finally give it a try. On your pic I see you got eneloop batteries is there a specific reason you got them?
    P.s
    Just discovered your blog and it looks awesome keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's more cost up front, but you'll probably save a lot more in the long run. That was the prime reason I swapped to rechargeable. I've just heard a lot about eneloops, so I figured I'd try them out first. I don't think the brand really matters as long as they've been reviewed well. I'd suggest searching around on Amazon and seeing what all your options are. Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you enjoy the blog!

      Delete