Thursday, September 8, 2016

New Gear Purchases Part 2


Here is part 2 of my recent gear purchase haul. I picked up a CRKT Squid and Thrunite T01. Both caught my eye because of their low prices and small size. I haven't even used either one yet, so this post will be fairly short. I can't carry the Squid yet, because the pivot came too tight and I don't have my torx driver to fix it. I also can't carry the T01, since I didn't bring any batteries with me. I'm hoping to get these into the rotation soon. I like them so far, but I can't make too many judgments until I actually carry either. I should have two more pieces of gear coming in the mail within the next day or two. After that, that will be the end of the new purchases. I went a little crazy with all this shopping recently, but luckily the majority of the gear was very inexpensive. I'm already thinking that most of it will be traded or sold in the future just so I can keep trying out new gear. Stay tuned for more posts on these pieces of gear. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. thats a nice combo actually. i like the t-01 because its just a simple on and off. i have 3, but im only running eneloops in 1. the other 2 im running 10440's so the output is a lot better but it gets hot super fast so i only run it for short periods. ive already killed an olight i3e silver with these batteries haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm hoping this combo works out well for me. I like the t-01 for that same reason too. haha that's funny that you've killed an i3e with those batteries. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete