Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Heading Off To College!

As you're reading this post, I'll be headed off to my first year of college! I'm super stoked! That means that this blog and my YouTube channel will likely be very inactive at least for a month or so. I'm not sure how much free time I'll have to put into either yet. I really want to be posting, but I do need to be realistic. At the very least, I'm not expecting to be able to do many videos. That's mostly because I'm living in a dorm with a ton of kids, and I don't expect it to very quiet. I definitely think I can pull off blogging though. I've always said this, but blogging has always been really easy for me to do. I can easily type up a post no matter where I am. I'll be back on break around Thanksgiving and then again in December/January, so you can expect to see a lot of posts/videos then. I don't want to leave you all hanging at all. I've seen a lot of knife YouTubers just disappear after they get to college. I don't want to be like that, so I will try my absolute hardest to get posts up of some time. I've got two or three posts that'll be scheduled posts, so you all will at least have something to see. Those will probably be scheduled to go up once per week. Oh and also don't expect to see much on Instagram. I'm not bringing the device I do IG on, and I don't really want to use my phone for it. I may end up just using my phone, but honestly it'll be super nice to be away from Instagram for a bit. Anyways, that's about it for this update post. I just wanted to give you all an update about the changes that are coming soon. Don't worry. There is no way I'll be disappearing. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment