Monday, August 8, 2016

New Knife: Spyderco Paramilitary 2!


For those of you that follow my Instagram and YouTube, you've already seen this knife. If not, I recently picked up a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. It was surprising to many of you I'm sure. I've seen Paramilitarys all over my Insta feed recently, and I finally decided to see if the hype was worth it. Plus I saw this awesome color and knew if I were to get one, it had to be this version. Will I like it? Who knows. Will I sell it in a month like someone on YouTube commented? It's possible. For now though, I'd like to enjoy my time with it. 

I can see why so many people seem to love it. Initially, I'm very impressed. The ergos are great, the S110V is insanely sharp, and the compression lock is super fun to play with. There is a teensy tiny bit of blade play that I wasn't expecting it'd have, but other than, it's as close to perfect as everyone says. I'm excited to carry it and see what it can handle. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment