Sunday, August 28, 2016

What I've Been Carrying Lately: Late August 2016

I recently took a few photos of stuff I've been carrying, so I figured I'd just do this quick post to highlight some of those things. I'd eventually like to do a more in-depth college EDC post, but this will do for now. This isn't everything I've been carrying. It's mostly the more interesting things or stuff that's changed.


First off, the most important thing I've been carrying, my backpack. I picked up this Osprey Nova to use primarily for school. I'm really liking it so far! It holds all the schoolwork and my EDC with plenty of room to spare. I haven't had any problems carrying it around all day. It's definitely going to last a long while.


Some other important things would have to be my phone and wallet. I recently picked up this Big Skinny wallet. I wanted something slimmer than my previous wallet, and this fits the bill quite nicely. I'll probably do another review type post on it sometime soon, but so far I'm really liking it.


Here are just a few of the more interesting things I keep in my backpack. I keep a little Moleskine Volant extra small to write down things I need to do or remember. I don't like the notebook that much, but I need to use it up before I get any new ones. I also keep a pair of headphones to block out all the obnoxious people around my dorm and campus. The pen is pretty self-explanatory. I got a lot of questions on my What I'm Bringing to College video about whether I was bringing pepper spray or something similar. I did end up buying some pepper spray, and it just sits inside my backpack. Once the winter hits, I'll probably keep it in my jacket pocket so it's easier to access. The pouch on the far right holds all my EDC gear. In the in-depth post about my college EDC, I'll show what exactly is in there. And last but not least for this post, I have an Anker portable battery in my bag. I haven't used it much yet, but when I really need it, it'll be nice to have. 

That's about it for this post. It's not my entire EDC, but it is some of the more interesting stuff. I've had a lot of free time so far, and I really wanted to get more and more posts up. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts on various topics related to EDC. I'm going to try my hardest to keep this blog up to date with good posts. Stay tuned for a more in-depth college EDC. I don't think I'll be able to do any videos soon, but that could easily change. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment