Monday, August 15, 2016

What EDC Gear I'm Bringing To College


This is all the gear I'm bringing with me to college. I'm not bringing a lot initially, because I don't carry a lot anyways, and I'm already bringing enough other crap as it is. If I need more, I can always go home and get it or have an excuse to buy new gear. I'm pretty set on bringing all these things, but I may leave out or add something last minute. As far as knives go, I'll be bringing the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and Ladybug. If anything was going to be left at home, it'd probably be the Paramilitary 2. I don't know how much I'll use it, but I figured it'd live in my hiking bag if I needed it. This is definitely my most valuable item, so I need to decide if it's worth bringing. Flashlight wise, I'm bringing the FourSevens Preon P1 and the Nitecore Tube. One will probably live in my backpack, and the other will live on my keychain. I also may purchase a brighter flashlight, but I'm not sure yet. I'm bringing the Fisher Bullet Space Pen in case I need a compact pen. Last but not least, the mulit-tools I'm bringing are the Victorinox Classic, Leatherman Squirt P4, Wenger EvoGrip 11, and the Gerber Shard. They'll all be placed among different bags and what not. Plus, I figured it'd be good to have some variety. I tried to minimize the amount of gear I brought, and I think I did pretty well. I expect to use most if not all of these things on a regular basis. I'll try to do a school EDC once I get settled and everything. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment