Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Spotify Is Awesome!

I recently subscribed to the music streaming service, Spotify. If you told me a year ago that I’d be a Spotify subscriber, I would’ve laughed in your face. For my whole life pretty much, I’ve always either downloaded music form iTunes or through either means. This got pretty pricey after a while. I’m becoming less and less of a fan of Apple, so I wanted to get away from their ecosystem. I started purchasing CDs when I realized I no longer wanted to support iTunes, but this didn’t really work out either. I’ve always heard people talking about Spotify, so I started researching it a little bit. I found they were doing a deal where you got 3 months for $0.99. I figured that I might as well give it a try for a buck. It’s definitely something I’ll be staying with when the deal runs out. I think the price jumps to $9.99 a month or if you’re a student like me, you can get it for $4.99 a month. If you listen to a ton of music, it pays for itself pretty quickly. I’ve got access to millions of songs. Sure I don’t own them, but honestly I don’t need to own my music anymore. I’m all about convenience as of lately, and Spotify is pretty dang convenient for me. I’ve been able to find out about a ton of new artists, which is cool too. If you see a deal similar to the one I found, I recommend you at least give it a try. You may end up really liking it. Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment