Saturday, January 14, 2017

CRKT's New Offerings For 2017

I've been really impressed with the direction that CRKT is going lately. I'm pretty excited about some of their new offerings for 2017. I figured I'd do this post to talk about some of the things I'll most likely buy from this year. Click here to see all the new things from CRKT.

Unfortunately, most of their new knives are much bigger than what I typically carry, but there are a few that stand out to me. One of the ones that really impresses me is the Snicker.

photo from CRKT

The Snicker is a smaller flipper. I don't like that the scales are black, but the size and flipper is perfect. I think it's going to be pretty affordable too. 

Something else that I'll probably try out is the compact Snailor. I love one piece multitools, and this is one design that I've always wanted to try. I'm happy that CRKT is collaborating with Jesper Voxnaes on these, because his regular ones are ridiculously priced. This Snailor will be cool to try without breaking the bank.

photo from CRKT

The last thing that really stands out to me is the bolt action pen and pencil.
photo from CRKT

I'm probably going to go with the pencil, since it comes in this cool red color. I love my colorful gear, and I've always wanted to try a bolt action pen. They'll retail for around $30, which is a pretty fair price. 

That's about all the main things that stand out to me from CRKT's new offerings. I think it'll be fun to try out all of these things when they're eventually released. Stay tuned, because the chances are pretty high that I'll be picking them up. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment