Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Newish Addition To My Keys

My buddy, Laura, sent me a sweet Victorinox Classic a little while ago. It was too cool to leave sitting around, so I figured I'd throw it on my keys.


In all my time in the EDC community, I've never once decided to put something on my keychain. I figured I'd give this a go. It's not the best, so as of now, I'm leaning towards taking it off. I don't like where the keyring attachment is. The knife opens towards it, so it's very awkward to cut stuff open. The keyring also makes it so the tool doesn't sit flat against the keys. Instead, the edge of the tool is what touches the keys, which ends up making my keychain even bulkier. Not sure if that description makes sense, but once I get an EDC update video up, you should be able to see what I'm talking about. It's a super cool tool, but it's surprisingly not that well suited for keychain carry in my opinion. I love the color, and I'm surprised at how well the finish is holding up. It's been fun to have it on my keys, but I'm thinking it will come off sometime in the future. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment