Wednesday, January 4, 2017

EDC Pouch Dump: January 2017


These are probably going to be the contents of my EDC pouch for the month of January. I think I'll start doing different rotations every month, so I can get more carry out of my gear. Once I find a setup I really like, I tend to stick to it. I'd like to change that this year, because ultimately, change is always good. This pouch normally rides in my school backpack. I'm still loving the pouch setup, and I'd recommend it to anyone that wants to have all their EDC gear in one place. 

For this month, the pouch's contents are a Fisher Bullet space pen, FourSevens Preon P1, Leatherman Squirt P4, Victorinox Classic, Spyderco Ladybug, Gerber Shard, and Moleskine Volant extra small notebook. I think I've got all my bases covered without going too overboard. None of these things are particularly large or heavy, so that also helps. The Ladybug and Classic would definitely be the two things that get used the most in here. Thanks for looking! I'll try to do pouch dumps every month as I switch up the rotation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ally, good to see you are still keeping at it! Hope you're doing well. If you get a chance, drop me a line, would love to catch up.

    Tony R.

    ReplyDelete