Friday, January 27, 2017

Spyderco Native 5 LW First Impressions

I've always wanted to try out a Native of some kind. Once Spyderco released these Native 5 lightweights a little while ago, I figured they'd be the ones I tried. I bought this one off of someone I follow on Instagram. Thanks a ton to @lexis_fez for selling this to me. This is the Native 5 in the dark blue FRN with the CPM S110V steel.



Sorry for the crappy photos. I'm back at school now, and my room has horrible lighting for photos. This knife is pretty sick so far. I'm a lot more impressed with it than I thought I'd be. The ergos are amazing. I definitely think this is a better mid-sized EDC knife than the Para 2. I'm excited to carry this blade! I'm happy I got this version, since the scales aren't black. I don't necessarily care about the steel, but the dark blue is a really nice shade. Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for some posts and videos on this knife in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment