Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Everyday Tech: Intro

Another hobby that interests me is technology. That means that I have a lot of electronics. This world has become extremely dependent on technology, which has caused a major evolution of our electronics in the past few years. That’s proven to both a bad and good thing in my mind. Technology is great for making our lives easier, but it also has made people lazier to the point where they just sit around and look at the internet all day. I will admit that I’m one of those people. With that being said, this next series of posts will cover my tech that gets the most use on an everyday basis. This series will be three parts and will cover my 3 main devices, cameras, and a few miscellaneous things. Stay tuned for part 1! Here's an overview picture of all the electronics you'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment