Monday, July 20, 2015

Is A Flashlight Necessary To Carry?

I don’t think it is necessary to carry a flashlight on your person every single day. I’ve tried incorporating one into my EDC in the past, but it just doesn’t get enough usage to give me a reason to carry one. The only time I ever need a flashlight is at night or when I’m in a dark room. You never really know where you’ll end up, so I guess I could see the importance of having one nearby. I can use the flash on my phone if I need a light, which is actually surprisingly bright. I always have my phone on me, so I can use it as a light unless the battery dies. I may try to incorporate a brighter light into my EDC bag since I won’t carry one on my person. My EDC is becoming more revolved around minimalism. I won’t carry a flashlight just for the one time that I may need it in a week. I guess those are all my thoughts. Do you all use a flashlight every day? Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment