Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Gear Storage

Here’s how I store all my EDC gear and knife boxes. I keep my gear in my room since that’s where I spend most of my time. I have two places where I keep my gear. The first is my night stand and the second is a plastic drawer set near my desk.








My night stand is where my most used stuff goes. On the bottom, I have a wooden box full of older gear that doesn’t get used and a three plastic drawer thing which holds extra gear. I keep all my favorite stuff in the drawer of the night stand. I have various knives and pens sitting in the drawer loose. I keep my Spyderco Ladybug, Victorinox Classic, and Fisher Bullet Space Pen on two Moleskine journals. Those three pieces of gear get used pretty much every day. Another thing kept in the drawer is a box full of my tiny tools. It holds my small Leathermans, Gerber Shard, Victorinox Bantam, small flashlights, etc.


All my knife boxes are thrown loose in a plastic drawer thing that’s next to my desk. It’s not very organized and has turned into a dump place for all my extra random stuff. I’ve been storing my stuff like this for a while now, and it’s been working out quite well for me. Thanks for looking! Also, happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment