Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Update and EDC Picture

For the month of July I’d like to attempt to post a new blog post every day. That means there should be 31 new blog posts by the beginning of August. I’ve tried to do a post every day before but never succeeded, so hopefully I’ll be able to follow through this time. If there’s anything you want me to talk about, just let me know.

Here’s a picture of my EDC.


I’m thinking this will be my EDC for the next few weeks or so. I don’t like carrying a lot of extra crap. This seems to be a nice balance, because I have all my bases covered in a pretty light setup. These three pieces of gear are definitely the things I use the most from my collection. I’ll keep you all updated on how I like this setup. Thanks for looking! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment