Friday, July 3, 2015

My EDC Pens


These are the pens that I use the most on a daily basis. I'll talk a little bit about each one starting from left to right. The Fisher Bullet Space Pen is my favorite compact pen. It writes well and is a full-sized pen in a small package. It's purple too, so that's always a plus. 

The next three are various versions of the 301 pen from Zebra. The first one is the F-301, which is just a standard ballpoint pen. These Zebra 301s are great inexpensive pens. They write well and are very comfortable to write with. Next to the F-301 is the M-301. This is actually a mechanical pencil, but I figured I'd include it anyways. It's a nice pencil that I haven't used all that much because I forgot about it. I'll probably put it in my backpack for school next year. Next to that is the G-301, which is a gel version of the 301. My refill is out of ink, so that kinda tells you how much I loved it. 

And lastly, the Fisher Cap-o-matic is the one on the end. I found this in my old emergency bag and figured I'd put it in my rotation. It's a great quality pen that writes extremely well. I love the Fisher refills, because you can write it all sorts of crazy conditions with them. 

That's my pen rotation at the moment. I'm hoping to pick up a few more, like the Parker Jotter and maybe a Hinderer Investigator pen. I do a lot of writing, so it's nice to have good quality pens around. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment