Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Favorite EDC Related YouTube Channels

So today I’d like to talk about some of my favorite YouTube channels. I’ve been watching knife and EDC videos for years now, so I’ve seen tons and tons of different channels. Unfortunately, most of the people I used to really enjoy watching no longer make videos. That seems to be the current trend with most YouTubers, which is a real shame. Let’s get into my favorites.

I like to watch a lot of teen or younger knife nuts, because I have a lot in common with them. One of my favorites is Joshua Porter. He hasn’t posted any videos in a few months, but his older videos are great. He has a lot of cool gear, and a lot of it matches which is awesome!

Another younger guy is Hydra572HQ. He’s in the same boat as Joshua as he hasn’t uploaded a video since January. He did lots of great, informative reviews and some other entertaining stuff.

Someone I’ll mention briefly is twiggs347. He made videos a couple years ago, but went to college and never posted anything again. I’m guessing he’s done with YouTube, but he did a lot of cool rambling and EDC videos.

TheRoxyStarr also stopped making videos because of college, but she was the only girl YouTuber I could actually watch. She had a lot of sweet, smaller blades and an interesting EDC.

And that’s actually about it. There’s not too many since no one is really active anymore. I’m probably forgetting a few, but that will be it for now. Thanks for looking! Here are links to their channels.
Joshua Porter
Hydra572HQ
twiggs347
TheRoxyStarr

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you haven't seen NutnFancy's YouTube channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've seen his channel. I just hate his videos. thanks for looking

      Delete