Monday, July 6, 2015

Why I EDC

I’ve been into EDC for a few years now. This hobby is one of the more practical hobbies that someone can get into. We get to try out tons of sweet gear that helps us prepare for whatever problems life throws at us. There’s a couple reasons why I EDC.

The first would be that I have a love for gear and gadgets. I’ve always liked tools, so this was just a natural hobby to get into. I like to build and make stuff, which means my gear comes in handy a lot.

Another reason is that this is an extremely practical hobby. Our gear can better prepare us for whatever we encounter throughout the day. When we need a piece of gear, we never have to go hunt it down, because chances are that it’s already on our person or nearby. Knowing that we can save the day for someone is a really comforting and rewarding feeling.

And lastly, this community is just too awesome! I’ve met nothing but super nice people here. Everyone is accepting and welcoming. We all understand each other, especially considering our friends and family never fully understand our obsession.

I’ve loved being a part of this community for sure. The people are great, and I’m better prepared for whatever I’ll face throughout the day. I’ve tried to leave the community several times, but I’ve always managed to come crawling back. Thanks to everyone for being so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment