Friday, July 17, 2015

Favorite Gear Related Websites/Forums/Blogs

I used to look at a lot of EDC related websites, forums, and blogs. Today I’d like to talk about a few of my favorite ones.

Everyday Commentary is a great blog/review site. The guy that runs it knows his stuff and posts some very informative reviews. This is my go-to site if I want to find a review of a knife or flashlight. He covers a wide variety of things from knives, multi-tools, flashlights, watches, etc.

EDC Forums is my favorite forum to look at. It focuses on all of the aspects of everyday carry which means there are some very interesting folks on there. I used to post on there, but now I just browse. Chances are you’ll find at least one thread on there that you’ll enjoy.

The New Artemis and Everyday Carry are more cool sites. They both cover some interesting EDC stuff with nicely written posts.

That’s all the sites I have for now. I’m always on the lookout for more, so I may do an update if I find anything cool. Thanks for looking! Go check all of them out. Here are links to all the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment