Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Gear Wish List

My gear wish list at the moment is pretty small. There’s not a lot on it, and that suits me fine. I don’t really need anything else gear wise. Without further ado, here’s my very short wish list.

Spyderco Endura purple
TOPS S.O.P.R Pen orange 

Maybe items
Hinderer Investigator Pen
Cantu Bruner Designs Bullet Pen
Victorinox Minichamp

Like I said, it’s not a lot, but I think these pieces of gear would be great additions to my collection. I also recently created another list that consists of things I'd only like to try to make a video or two on. I don't necessarily want to own any of the following items. I'd just like to test them out and put out a review on YouTube and on here. There's tons and tons of gear that I want to try, but these are just some of the highlights.

Spyderco Panchenko Dog Tag
Spyderco Cricket
Kershaw Leek
Fenix E05

These lists change all the time, so in the next week they could look entirely different. If there's ever any dramatic changes, I'll be sure to make an update post. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on all this stuff eventually. If you've got anything I mentioned that you'd be willing to sell/trade, just let me know. Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment