Friday, July 10, 2015

Everyday Tech: Part 2 (Cameras)

Besides EDC and technology, I’m also very interested in photography. I make videos on YouTube, so my camera gets a lot of use. 

(grabbed this picture off of Google)

The main camera I use is a Canon Rebel T3i. It takes great pictures and videos. A DSLR isn’t the best for doing YouTube videos, but it is doable. I’ve had it for several years now, and it’s never let me down. I definitely recommend you pick up a T3i if you're interested in getting a good beginner's DSLR.


I also recently picked up a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. I’ve wanted a GoPro for a while now and figured it was finally time to pick one up. I’m going to the beach soon, so I’ll have a good opportunity to get some use out of it there. It’s a lot more portable than my T3i and has the cool wide angle lens. I may start filming my videos with it too, but I haven’t decided yet. The video and picture quality is pretty impressive so far. I can’t wait to try it out some more. Sorry this part was kind of short. Part 3 will cover all the miscellaneous things that don’t necessarily fit a category. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment