Sunday, June 19, 2016

EDC Gear Sale Preview

Hey everybody! I always seem to put up some sort of preview post when I've got a sale coming soon. I don't know when I'll be ready to sell all this stuff exactly. All you need to know is that the sale will be coming before I head off to school in August. I'd like to get it done ASAP, but with work and a bunch of other stuff, I don't think it will be ready any time soon.


Here's a picture of everything that should be up for sale. It's probably going to be one of the bigger sales I've had in a while. I won't be naming prices for now, but I know there won't be anything more than $60. Stay tuned to my YouTube channel, because that is where I'll be posting the video. Thanks for looking everyone! I'll try to get it up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment